- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a ride in the car
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy
- When it's in your best interest --- practice obedience
- Let others know when they've invaded your territory
- Take naps and stretch before rising
- Run, romp, and play daily
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body
- No matter how often you're scolded don't buy into the guilt thing and pout --- run right back and make friends
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm and stop when you have had enough
- Be loyal
- Never pretend to be something you're not
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently
Doing as the doggies do will make life a little less Ruff!!!
Author, while unknown, knows exactly what he/she is talking about.
|About 1999 - February 26, 2013|
In tribute to our wonderful rescued puppy "Puppy" who
watched over us and blessed our lives for 11 years.