with the promise of more today.
I will begin with the last chip of advice she offered. . .
Save the earth.....
It's the only planet with
. . . and continue with her first bits:
1. Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue!
10. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
2. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
3. Drive carefully... It's not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker..
4. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
5. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
6. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
7. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
8. Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
9. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.